Men's Massif Long Sleeve Cool Knit T-Shirt
Item #: MSRT00010-BLACK
This aptly named Long Sleeve Cool Knit T-Shirt aggressively wicks sweat away from your skin, keeping you cool and preventing saturation. Cool Knit meets NFPA standards for vertical flame resistance, but it's so soft and comfortable you'll forget it's flame-resistant. This lightweight four-way-stretch shirt has a trim fit, retains its shape over time, and is highly compressible for easy stuffing when you're living out of a pack. Wear alone or as a light base layer. Constructed with DuPont Nomex brand fiber, the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries.
Features of Men's Massif Long Sleeve Cool Knit T-Shirt
- Berry Compliant
- GSA Compliant
- Made in the USA
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D6413/F2302 Performance Specification for Flame Resistance
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1506
- Meets or exceeds ARC Rating, EBT: 4.0 cal/cm2, HRC 1
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Four-way stretch construction provides unlimited mobility
- Unique fabric composition wicks sweat away from skin
- Lightweight and highly compressible for easy packing
- Machine washable
- Designed to work with the Massif Fire and Ice Layering System
|Chest||30 - 32||33 - 36||37 - 40||41 - 44||45 - 48||49 - 52||53 - 56|
|Arm Length||31||32||33||34||34 ¾||35 ½||36 ¼|
Take your measurements:
Chest: Lift arms and measure around the broadest part of the chest.
Arm Length: Measure from center back of neck, over shoulder, across a raised and slightly bent elbow to wrist.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from TacticalGear.com