Maxpedition AGR First Response Pouch
Item #: FRPBLK
The high-tech Maxpedition First Response Pouch is an enhanced version of the classic blow-out medical pouch. It’s built with a full-length, dual-zippered opening for rapid access to critical medical supplies and other mission essentials. An interior paracord adjuster lets you select the desired opening angle, and interior elastic loops and pockets make it easy to organize and identify items. The front loop field allows for insignia and morale patch attachment, while drainage grommets on the bottom of the pouch ensure that small particles, such as dust and sand, are filtered out. The mounting surface on the front and D-rings on the carry handle provide additional attachment points and utility. Made with durable 1,000 denier nylon construction, this pouch maintains its strength and utility no matter what.
Features of Maxpedition AGR First Response Pouch
- Dimensions: 6" x 2.5" x 9"
- 1,000 denier nylon construction
- Advanced blow-out medical pouch design
- Interior paracord adjuster for selecting the desired opening angle
- Interior elastic organization loops and pockets
- 2" x 3.5" front loop field for patch attachment
- Dual zippered full-length opening
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Exterior mounting surface
- Top carry handle with D-ring attachment points
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper technology
- Two TacTie PJC5 polymer joining clips included
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
2 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com