Maxpedition AGR TacTie PJC5
Item #: PJC5TAN
A unique design from the Advanced Gear Research line of innovative Maxpedition products, the TacTie PJC5 is a high-tech joining clip that integrates tactical accessories to bags, vests, belts and any MOLLE or PALS surface. It is built from a durable polymer material that is flexible enough to bend, but rigid enough to act as a standalone belt loop. The clip can be mounted and removed with relative ease, but will not come loose when attached. Because it is the same thickness and width as previous TacTie models, it is backward compatible with all existing Maxpedition pouches and packs. Easily cleaned, reusable and field replaceable, this is an ultra-reliable clip that will not fail or let you down when you need it the most.
Features of Maxpedition AGR TacTie PJC5
- Open dimensions: 12.5" x 1.2" x 0.4"
- Closed dimensions: 6.2" x 1.2" x 0.4"
- Flexible polymer construction
- Matte subdued finish
- Heavy-duty, one-piece injection molded design
- Ensures secure connection when closed
- Usable as a belt loop
- Fully user removable
- Head and tail maintain progress when weaving
- Backwards compatible with legacy pouches
- Simple cleaning
- Field replaceable
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
1 Customer Review
Response from TacticalGear.com