Maxpedition Condor-II Backpack
Need a spacious bag that won’t drag you down? Despite being a medium-sized backpack, the Maxpedition Condor II has a massive capacity of 23 liters, including space for a three-liter hydration reservoir. With more PALS webbing than any other Maxpedition bag available, it also provides plenty of room for additional attachments on the exterior. Don’t be afraid to test this pack to its limits, it’s ergonomically designed with padded straps, sternum support and a waist strap to evenly distribute weight and keep you carrying comfortably. Maxpedition didn’t skimp on features: The Condor II comes equipped with quiet-closing buckles and premium YKK zippers. Plus, high-stress areas are reinforced with special bar-tack stitches to ensure long-lasting durability.
Features of Maxpedition Condor-II Backpack
- Capacity: 23 liters
- Empty weight: 47.8 oz.
- Lightweight, 1,000 denier ballistic nylon fabric that is water and abrasion resistant
- Main compartment: 17.5" x 14" x 6.5"
- Upper front pouch: 5.5" x 9" x 2"
- Lower front pouch: 8" x 9" x 2.5"
- Holds up to a 3-liter hydration reservoir
- DuPont Teflon treatment for easy maintenance and grime resistance
- Triple polyurethane coating for superior waterproof protection
- Sternum strap and waist strap for support
- Taped and finished internal seams
- High-tensile strength composite nylon that is stronger than industry standard
- High-tensile strength webbing
- Quiet closing UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles
- Padded with high-grade, closed-cell foam to absorb shock
- Bar-tack stitches along high stress areas
- Paracord zipper pulls
- YKK zippers and zipper tracks
- Cleaning instructions: Wipe down gear with a damp cloth and allow to dry naturally