Maxpedition's durable double sheath has two compartments for carrying extra flashlights, cellular phones, multitools, folding knives, handgun magazines, or any combination thereof. Can be carried upright or sideways on belt or attached to your Maxpedition backpack as an accessory. The Length of the sheath lids (both Single Sheath and Double Sheath) are adjustable with internal Velcro attachments for longer items or are completely removable for those who want the quickest access.
- Height (Enclosed): 4"
- Height (Max Content): 5"
- Diameter: 1.5" w/ Elastic Ret.
- Overall Width: 4"
- Belt: 2" Vert. or Horz.
- Attach: Velcro strips on the back
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach