Maxpedition FliegerDuffel Adventure Bag
With a rugged exterior and plenty of storage space, the Maxpedition FliegerDuffel Adventure Bag is built to stand up to intense travel conditions. With an approximate capacity of 2380 cubic inches, this spacious bag can hold up to a three liter hydration reservoir when needed. For total versatility, this bag can be carried as a regular duffel or with the concealable backpack straps. #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding protects the contents by absorbing shock from brisk impacts, while the fabric is treated with DuPont Teflon and triple polyurethane coatings to resist water and grime. Numerous pockets throughout the bag offer convenient storage space for smaller accessories. Ideal for constant air travel, this bag meets FAA regulations as a standard carry-on.
Features of Maxpedition FliegerDuffel Adventure Bag
- Overall dimensions: 22"L x 14"W x 9"H
- Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- Approximate capacity: 2380 cu. in.
- 21" x 13" x 8" main compartment with tie down strap
- 10" x 6" top exterior sleeve pocket
- Two internal mesh pockets, each measuring 10" x 5" x 2"
- Two external slip pockets, each measuring 14" x 4"
- Acceptable carry-on size according to FAA regulations and most airlines
- Contoured, concealable backpack straps with built-in sternum strap
- PALS webbing on the top, bottom and both sides for accessory attachment
- 2" adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad included
- Able to hold up to a 100 oz. / 3L hydration reservoir (not included)
- 1050-denier ballistic nylon construction with water and abrasion resistance
- Fabric is treated with DuPont Teflon for easy maintenance and grime resistance
- Triple polyurethane coating for water resistance
- Taped and finished internal seams
- Quiet closing UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles
- Threaded with high tensile strength nylon webbing that is stronger than industry standard nylon thread
- Bar-tacking at high-stress areas
- Padded with #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam for enhanced shock absorption
- High strength YKK zippers and zipper tracks throughout
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Cleaning instructions: wipe down gear with a damp cloth, allow to dry naturally
- Do not use bleach or detergent when cleaning
- Not machine washable