The Maxpedition Monkey Combat Admin Pouch easily attaches to the chest of body armor or a tactical vest, providing convenient storage space for smaller items. Made from 1000-denier ballistic nylon, this compact pouch features several pockets to organize everything from maps and writing utensils to identification and ammunition. A loop field on the pouch allows for the attachment of morale patches. The fabric has been treated with a DuPont Teflon coating and a triple polyurethane coating for superior resistance against water and grime. High-stress points throughout the pouch have been reinforced with high tensile strength nylon webbing to ensure durability. Attach this pouch to any Maxpedition bag or pack for maximum versatility.
Features of Maxpedition Monkey Combat Admin Pouch
- Closed dimensions (when empty): 7" x 6.5" x 1.5"
- Empty weight: 6.7 oz.
- 6" x 5" x 0.5" front compartment with internal elastic organizers
- 7" x 5.5" rear slip pocket
- 6" x 6" x 1" main compartment with a drainage grommet, quad elastic compression and internal elastic organizers
- 5" x 2" small shallow pocket
- 6" x 6" hidden sealed pocket with staggered pull tabs
- 5" x 4.5" ID window with quick pull down tab
- Approximately 26 sq. in. loop field for patches
- Made of lightweight, 1000-denier ballistic nylon fabric that is abrasion and water-resistant
- Treated with DuPont Teflon fabric protector for easy maintenance and grime resistance
- Triple polyurethane coating for superior water resistance
- Taped and finished internal seams
- Threaded with high tensile strength nylon webbing that is stronger than industry standard nylon thread
- "Box-and-x" stitching, bar-tacking or double stitching along high stress points for enhanced strength
- Paracord zipper pulls