Maxpedition OCTA Versipak
Item #: 0455K
The ergonomically designed Maxpedition OCTA Versipack is a rugged waist pack with ample storage space for all your necessary gear. Built from rugged 1,000 denier ballistic nylon, this pack features a spacious main compartment with internal organizers and drainage grommets. Mesh and cloth dividers keep gear separated, and the dual zipper flap opening provides rapid access when needed. The front compartment has integrated elastic loops that secure larger items like radios or water bottles, and the front and back slip pockets offer added utility. There is a removable waist strap with elastic retainers for even weight distribution, as well as side-release buckles for quick detachment. This pack is treated with Teflon for easy maintenance and grime resistance, coated with polyurethane for water resistance and reinforced with taped and finished internal seams. Versatile, reliable and lightweight, this pack is perfect for any mission.
Features of Maxpedition OCTA Versipak
- Weight: 14.8 oz.
- Rugged 1,000 denier ballistic nylon construction
- Water and abrasion resistant
- Main compartment height: 5"
- Main compartment depth: 3"
- Main compartment width: 9" at the top and 7" at the bottom
- Front compartment dimensions: 6" x 5" x 1.5"
- Main compartment has cloth and mesh dividers, drainage grommet and dual zipper flap opening
- Front compartment has cloth divider, drainage grommet, elastic loops and dual zipper opening
- Front slip pocket dimensions: 5.5" x 4"
- Back slip pocket dimensions: 8" x 4"
- Removable waist strap with elastic slack retainers and side release buckles
- Drainage grommet at the bottom
- Treated with Teflon fabric protector for easy maintenance and grime resistance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for covert closure
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- #AS-100 closed-cell foam padding
- Taped and finished internal seams
- Paracord zipper pulls
- YKK zippers and zipper tracks
- Bar-tacks, double stitches and box-and-x stitches reinforce major stress areas
- . Cleaning Instructions: Wipe down with a damp cloth and allow to dry naturally
- Do not use detergent or bleach
- Not machine washable
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
6 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com