Maxpedition Spartan Wallet
Item #: 0229B
The Maxpedition Spartan Wallet features several slip pockets for holding currency, credit cards, ID and other small accessories. An additional mesh pocket on the exterior is great for holding small documents such as receipts or ticket stubs. Six individual card pockets inside the wallet feature hook and loop security flaps to keep the contents from sliding or falling out. This wallet is made with 1,000 denier ballistic nylon and a DuPont Teflon treatment for grime resistance and easy maintenance. This rugged wallet also protects your valuables from water thanks to taped and finished internal seams and a triple polyurethane coating. Lightweight and compact, this Spartan Wallet slips easily into your pocket for comfortable carrying.
Features of Maxpedition Spartan Wallet
- Lightweight 1,000 denier ballistic nylon is water and abrasion resistant
- Dimensions when open and empty: 9" x 5.5" x 0.3"
- Dimensions when closed and empty: 5.5" x 3.5" x 0.5"
- Empty weight: 2.1 oz.
- Six card pockets with hook and loop security flaps
- Three vertical slip pockets, each measuring 3.5" x 3"
- 6" x 4" interior slip pocket
- 4" x 2.5" external mesh slip pocket
- 6" x 3.75" interior slip pocket with hook and loop security flap
- Secure hook and loop flap closure to hold contents
- Treated with DuPont Teflon fabric protector for easy maintenance and grime resistance
- Triple polyurethane coated for superior water protection
- Taped and finished internal seams
- Threaded with high tensile strength composite nylon thread that is stronger than industry standard nylon thread
- Bar-tacking, double stitching or "box-and-x" stitching along high stress points for enhanced strength
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
15 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com