Men's McRae 8" Panama Boots
Item #: 4189
Engineered for extreme conditions, you will be able to serve with zero distractions while wearing the McRae Panama boots. Drainage vents and military vulcanized rubber optimize performance in wet conditions. These boots won't let less than desirable terrain hinder your performance. Underfoot, aggressive rubber lugs shed mud and debris effortlessly.The speed-hook lacing system facilitates quick response times, and the padded collar aids in ankle stability. Built tough, the upper is crafted from Cordura nylon and leather. In combination with the durable exterior, a ventilation system and a padded tongue keep feet cool and comfortable. Rugged and agile, the Panama ensures operations are handled with high proficiency. Made in USA.
Features of Men's McRae 8" Panama Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown and desert tan)
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 40 oz. per boot
- Upper: Leather and Cordura nylon
- Midsole: Cushioned polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber
- Insole: Removable cushioned polyurethane Mil-Spec vulcanized rubber
- Berry Compliant
- Padded collar
- Speedhook lacing system with nylon-coated brass
- Drainage vents
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
64 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com