Mechanix Wear M-Pact Material4X
Item #: MP4X-75
This glove is anatomically designed for an unbelievable fit and enhanced to protect your hands from impact, abrasion and fatigue. The M-Pact Material4X redefines durability with higher abrasion resistance than standard synthetic leather gloves. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces each finger while the textured index and thumb deliver grip when you need it most. The M-Pact Material4X combines critical impact protection and the Flexible Thermal Plastic Rubber creates an exoskeleton protecting the back of the hand from injury. Meanwhile the XRD palm padding absorbs vibration from high-impact tools and heavy lifting. When the going gets rough, reach for the M-Pact Material4X to get your job done right.
Features of Mechanix Wear M-Pact Material4X
- Mechanix Wear recommended uses: Multipurpose, Abrasive Material Handling, Fabrication, Construction, Railroad, Woodwork, Maintenance & Repair, Heavy Equipment Operation, Towing & Transportation, DIY Home improvement
- Impact Guard protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and finger protection
- Moisture wicking TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- TPR closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit
- Armortex palm reinforcement panel
- Material4X palm delivers higher abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic gloves
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides grip
- XRD palm padding absorbs impact and vibration
- Machine washable
First, make a loose fist. Wrapping a tape measure around your knuckles, measure the circumference of the hand, including your thumb. Please size up if you fall between sizes.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from TacticalGear.com