Men's Mission Made Combat Boots
Item #: 056002
The Mission Made Combat Boots are sleek, innovative and ahead of their time. The rugged suede-leather and Cordura nylon upper is capped off with a full-rubber outsole, meaning you can drag them through hell and back without worrying about wear down. Yet, at only 20 oz., they’re light enough to keep you quick on your feet. With each step, the dual-density insole cradles and cushions while a gel layer returns the energy for a responsive feel. Compliant with both Army and Air Force regulation for wear with the OCP uniform, there are no better boots to take with you to battle.
Features of Men's Mission Made Combat Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 compliant and AFI 36-2903 compliant
- Suede leather and Cordura nylon upper
- Removable dual-density insole with gel cushioning
- Plush EVA midsole
- Full-rubber outsole
- Durable nylon-polyester laces
- Weight: 20 oz. per boot
- Height: 8 in.
- Nylon pull-loop for easy-on-and-off
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
11 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com