Men's NIKE 8" SFB B2 Boots
Item #: FN3717-001
Made with durable synthetic leather, the lightweight SFB B2 is designed for speed and flexibility over rough terrain. The flexible sole is equipped with an aggressive traction pattern and features sticky rubber for multi-surface grip and internal rock shield to help prevent punctures. NIKE Air cushioning in the heel delivers high-performance comfort no matter where your adventure takes you.
Features of Men's NIKE 8" SFB B2 Boots
- Height: 8”
- Polishable synthetic leather (black style only) provides durability and breathability
- NIKE Air cushioning in the heel equips you with comfort so you can focus on the journey ahead
- Dual-zone lacing integrates with a durable webbing system for enhanced stability and a locked-in fit
- Ventilation ports on the side help keep your foot cool
- Reinforced stitching and rubber at the toe add durability
- Foam midsole gives you lightweight cushioning
- Internal rock shield helps prevent punctures and reduce pressure
- Rubber outsole with reinforced heel offers durable traction on a variety of surfaces
- Shallow flex grooves are anatomically placed to let your foot move naturally while preventing debris from sticking
- Added pull tab for ease of entry
|SIZE||HEEL TO TOE LENGTH (in.)||HEEL TO TOE LENGTH (cm)||WOMEN'S EQUIVLENT SIZE|
MEASURE YOUR FEET
Wear the type of socks you'll wear with your shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring.
1. Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot.
2. Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different.
3. Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact