Men's NIKE 8" SFB Field 2 Leather Boots
Item #: AQ1202-900
NIKE has taken their iconic military boot, the SFB Field, and perfected it. What was there to improve? Look to the details. NIKE did, turning feedback from the field into engineering bullseyes for this addition to the legacy. The upper has been redesigned and reconstructed, now stitched meticulously with leather for durability and quick-drying ventilation. A midsole made of articulated phylon, an innovative lace-locking system, and a complex outsole keep the SFB Field 2 in a league of its own.
Features of Men's NIKE 8" SFB Field 2 Leather Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Leather and breathable canvas upper for quick-drying ventilation
- Dynamic lacing system for rapid on-and-off
- 8” height provides lockdown and support
- Locking eyelet for a customized fit
- Notched tongue for easy entry
- Reinforced upper enhances durability and support
- Articulated phylon midsole for stability, support and lightweight cushioning
- Rock shield provides puncture resistance
- TrailFrame TPU shank provides stability under the heel
- Comfort sockliner provides a cushioned feel
- Full rubber outsole provides 360-degree traction
- Rubber rope wrap at the arch provides enhanced grip for fast-roping
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot provides grip while harder rubber in the heel offers durability
|SIZE||HEEL TO TOE LENGTH (in.)||HEEL TO TOE LENGTH (cm)||WOMEN'S EQUIVLENT SIZE|
MEASURE YOUR FEET
Wear the type of socks you'll wear with your shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring.
1. Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot.
2. Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different.
3. Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
52 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from