Nikon Aculon A211 8x 42mm BinocularsItem #: 8245
Nikon Aculon A211 8x 42mm Binoculars
Item #: 8245
The Aculon A211 binoculars are the most eye-catching binoculars in the Nikon line, as well as some of the most compact. With a rubber armor coating and the quick, easy central focus, Aculon binoculars are a great fit for almost any occasion, from getting in touch with nature to getting a better view of the field at the stadium. A triad of optical technology is integrated into the Aculon A211 binoculars. Aspherical eyepiece lenses aid in delivering a flat field of view, while lens multicoating enhances image brightness. The environmentally-friendly Nikon Eco-Glass lenses deliver astonishing clarity and precision in a lighter-weight, lead and arsenic-free glass composition. All together, the Aculon A211 binoculars are a quality, cost effective choice.
Features of Nikon Aculon A211 8x 42mm Binoculars
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective diameter: 42 mm
- Angular field of view (real): 8.0
- Angular field of view (apparent): 58.4
- Field of view @ 1000 yds: 420'
- Close focus distance: 16.4'
- Exit pupil: 5.3 mm
- Relative brightness: 28.1
- Eye relief: 12.0 mm
- Size: 6"L x 7.8"W
- Weight: 31.7 oz.
- Multilayer-coated lenses for brighter images
- Fully rubber armored for durability
- Tripod adaptable
- Quick, easy central focus
- Aspherical eyepiece lens eliminates image distortion even at the lens periphery
- Turn-and-slide eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact