Nikon Monarch 7 10x 42mm Binoculars
Item #: 7549
With its legendary bloodlines and enhanced optical systems, the Monarch Series of all terrain binoculars from Nikon can maximize every hour spent in the field with incredibly bright, high-resolution views from the first rays of light to the very last. The hallmark of the Monarch 7 is its optical system: a seamless carrier of light that utilizes Nikon’s premium ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and lens and prism coatings. This heart of the Monarch 7 not only pushes resolution and brightness to extreme levels, but also further enhances your viewing experience with an amazingly wide field of view, close-focus capability and comfortable eye relief. As the flagship of Nikon’s Monarch series, the Monarch 7 binoculars deliver superior performance and durability.
Features of Nikon Monarch 7 10x 42mm Binoculars
- Focusing system: CF
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective diameter: 42 mm
- Angular field of view (real): 5.7
- Angular field of view (apparent): 52.9
- Field of view @ 1000 yds: 299'
- Close focus distance: 9.8'
- Exit pupil: 4.2 mm
- Relative brightness: 17.6
- Eye relief: 17.4 mm
- Size: 6"L x 5.1"W
- Weight: 24.7 oz.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for brighter, clearer viewing
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating
- Advanced multilayer coatings deliver the clearest views
- Fully multicoated eco-glass technology, free of lead and arsenic
- Durable and protective, sure-grip rubber-armored coating
- Smooth central focus knob for quick focusing
- Multi-setting click stop eyecups
- Nitrogen-purged waterproof and fogproof housing
- Scratch-resistant coating for outside objective and eyepiece lenses
- Slim, lightweight design
- Extremely wide field of view
- Flip-down objective lens covers
- Wide interpupillary range