Pelican 1400 Small Case
Item #: 1400-000-110
Wherever you need to go, the Pelican 1400 Small case will get your gear there safely. A rubber over-molded handle allows for comfortable carrying. Stainless steel padlock protectors mean your equipment will stay secure from intruders. With an open cell core and solid wall design, this ultra durable, compact case is crushproof, dustproof and watertight. Thanks to a tongue-and-groove fit with a polymer O-ring, not even water molecules can break the powerful seal. Cushioning Pick N Pluck with convoluted lid foam provides a snug fit for your hand tools, hand-held GPS systems, DSLR cameras or small to medium electronic components. The automatic pressure equalization valve releases built-up air pressure, so the double throw latches are always easy to open.
Features of Pelican 1400 Small Case
- Exterior dimensions: 13.37" x 11.62" x 6"
- Interior dimensions: 11.81" x 8.87" x 5.18"
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Dustproof, crushproof construction
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Double throw latches
- Rubber over-molded handle
- Pick N Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Polypropylene body
- ABS latch
- Stainless steel pins
- Polymer O-ring
- 1.3 lb polyurethane foam
- ABS purge body
- Three micron hydrophobic non-woven purge vent
- 70 shore nitrile purge O-ring
- Weight with foam: 4.41 lbs
- Weight without foam: 3.97 lbs
- Total depth: 5.18"
- Lid depth: 1.18"
- Bottom depth: 4.00"
- Interior volume: 0.31 cu ft
- Buoyancy: 20.06 lbs
- Minimum temperature: -40° F
- Maximum temperature: 210° F
- IP67 / MIL C-4150J / STANAG 4280 / Def Stan 81-41 / ATA 300 certified
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact