Pelican 1750 Long Case
Item #: 1750-000-110
The Pelican 1750 Long Case is incredibly durable with a three-piece foam set for added shock protection. Ideally sized for weapons, this case is also trusted by industrial workers to hold important equipment. By using an open cell core with a solid wall design, Pelican delivers superior strength while reducing weight. It also makes transportation easy with its fold down handles and smooth polyurethane wheels. These wheels feature stainless steel ball bearings, as well as a nylon hub that reduces heat and friction to combat wear and tear. The pressure equalization valve balances the interior pressure, even through intense altitude changes, so the case is always easy to open. Simply use the secure, double throw latches to gain access to your gear.
Features of Pelican 1750 Long Case
- Interior dimensions: 50.5" x 13.5" x 5.25"
- Exterior dimensions: 53" x 16" x 6.12"
- Polypropylene body
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Two polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Fold down side handle
- Double throw latches
- ABS latch
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Polymer O-ring seal
- Dustproof and crushproof
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protector
- 1.3 lb polyurethane foam
- Three-piece foam set
- ABS purge body
- Three micron hydrophobic non-woven purge vent
- 70 shore nitrile purge O-ring
- Lid depth: 1.75"
- Bottom depth: 3.50"
- Total depth: 5.25"
- Interior volume: 2.07 cu ft
- Weight with foam: 25.57 lbs
- Weight without foam: 23.59 lbs
- Buoyancy: 187.39 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 210° F
- Minimum temperature: -40° F
- IP67 / STANAG 4280 / Def Stan 81-41 certified
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
3 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com