Pelican iM2050 Small Storm Case
Item #: IM2050-00001
Built with Pelican’s proprietary HPX polymer resin, the Pelican iM2050 Small Storm Case delivers superior strength with improved impact resistance even in lower temperatures. This lightweight case is watertight with a silicone sponge O-ring and a Vortex valve. This pressure release valve prevents vacuum lock even after extreme altitude changes, while microscopic filters block out all moisture and dust. Your delicate gear will stay totally safe from the elements within this case. Powerful hinges and two Press & Pull latches work together to provide smooth, rapid access to the contents of the case. Tested to withstand over 400 pounds, these latches still open with a simple release button. This case features two molded-in lockable hasp closures, perfect for padlocks, to keep intruders out. A double-layered, soft-grip handle makes carrying easy, while the size makes this case a great choice for carry-on luggage.
Features of Pelican iM2050 Small Storm Case
- Interior dimensions: 9.5" x 7.5" x 4.25"
- Exterior dimensions: 11.8" x 9.8" x 4.7"
- Injection molded HPX high performance resin body
- Vortex valve
- Two padlockable hasp closures
- Two Press & Pull latches
- Double-layered, soft grip handle
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) latch
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative latch
- Silicone sponge O-ring
- Watertight construction
- Stainless steel pins
- Aluminum alternate pins
- 1.3/1.35 polyester foam
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) purge body
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative purge body
- GORE-TEX membrane purge vent
- Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A purge O-ring
- Total depth: 4.25"
- Lid depth: 1.50"
- Bottom depth: 2.75"
- Interior volume: 0.18 cu ft
- Weight without foam: 0002.70 lbs
- Weight with foam: 3 lbs
- Buoyancy: 11.10 lbs
- Minimum temperature: -20° F
- Maximum temperature: 140° F
- MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C certified
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact