Pelican IM3075 Transport Storm Case
Item #: IM3075-00001
Constructed from Pelican’s proprietary HPX polymer resin, the Pelican iM3075 Transport Storm Case gives you super strength, while reducing unnecessary weight. When traveling, trust in this watertight case to keep your gear safe from harm. With a patented Vortex valve, this case offers both automatic pressure equalization and microscopic filters. Not even water molecules and dust particles can endanger your equipment, thanks to this secure seal. The seven Press & Pull latches are built to withstand incredible pressure and impacts, but you can release them rapidly using simple release buttons. A telescoping handle makes moving heavy loads easy and slides away when not in use. The in-line wheels are shielded from dirt and other contaminants and provide low-friction, low-drag rolling. For your comfort and convenience, this case also includes four double-layered, soft-grip handles.
Features of Pelican IM3075 Transport Storm Case
- Exterior dimension: 31.3" x 20.4" x 15.5"
- Interior dimensions: 29" x 18" x 13.8"
- Injection molded HPX high performance resin body
- Vortex valve
- Watertight design
- Seven Press & Pull latches
- Two padlockable hasp closures
- Four double-layered, soft grip handle
- Telescoping handle
- In-line wheels
- Flush hinges
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) latch
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative latch
- Silicone sponge O-ring
- Stainless steel pins
- Aluminum alternate pins
- 1.3/1.35 polyester foam
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) purge body
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative purge body
- GORE-TEX membrane purge vent
- Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A purge O-ring
- Lid depth: 4"
- Bottom depth: 13.75"
- Total depth: 17.75"
- Interior volume: 6.38 cu ft
- Weight without foam: 31.5 lbs
- Weight with foam: 45 lbs
- Buoyancy: 388.2 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 140° F
- Minimum temperature: -20° F
- MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C certified
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact