Pelican iM3300 Long Storm Case
Item #: IM3300-00001
Designed for convenient transportation, the Pelican iM3300 Long Storm Case comes with in-line wheels for low-friction, low-drag rolling. The case’s body uses a special lightweight HPX polymer resin for long-lasting durability. In a wind-swept desert or a raging river, your gear will be safe from the elements. Powerful hinges and four built-in padlockable hasp closures, while the patented Vortex valve uses microscopic filters to block out moisture and dust. This pressure release valve is also perfect for air travel, offering automatic pressure equalization during extreme altitude changes to prevent vacuum lock. This case is always easy to open with six Press & Pull latches. These latches use a simple release button for fast access, yet can withstand up to 400 pounds. When wheels aren’t an option, two double-layered soft grip handles make carrying more comfortable.
Features of Pelican iM3300 Long Storm Case
- Interior dimensions: 50.5" x 14" x 6"
- Exterior dimensions: 53.8" x 16.5" x 6.7"Injection molded HPX high performance resin body
- Vortex valve
- Four padlockable hasp closures
- Six Press & Pull latches
- Two double-layered, soft grip handle
- In-line wheels
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) latch
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative latch
- Silicone sponge O-ring
- Stainless steel pins
- Aluminum alternate pins
- 1.3/1.35 polyester foam
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) purge body
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative purge body
- GORE-TEX membrane purge vent
- Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A purge O-ring
- Lid depth 2"
- Bottom depth: 4"
- Total depth: 6"
- Interior volume: 2.45 cu ft
- Weight with foam: 23 lbs
- Weight without foam:19.1 lbs
- Buoyancy: 153.86 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 140° F
- Minimum temperature: -20° F
- MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C certified
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from