Pelican iM3410 Long Storm Case
Item #: IM3410-00001
Watertight, dustproof and crushproof, the Pelican iM3410 Long Storm Case is ready for anything. This case keeps your belongings safe during transport and storage. For long-lasting durability, Pelican uses proprietary lightweight HPX polymer resin to create the ultimate protective case. With rugged in-line wheels, you get low-friction, low-drag rolling to transport heavy loads smoothly. Ideal for air travel, this case features a patented Vortex pressure release valve, which prevents vacuum locking during extreme altitude changes. Five Press & Pull latches can handle impacts and pressure up to 400 pounds, yet provide rapid access to your gear using simple release buttons. Four molded-in padlockable hasp closures offer additional security. Place your trust in Pelican, a brand known for being indestructible.
Features of Pelican iM3410 Long Storm Case
- Exterior dimensions: 57.74" x 12.71" x 6.67"
- Interior dimensions: 54.5" x 10" x 6"
- Injection molded HPX high performance resin body
- Dustproof, crushproof and watertight construction
- Vortex valve
- 5 Press & Pull latches
- 4 padlockable hasp closures
- In-line wheels
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative latch
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) latch
- Silicone sponge O-ring
- Stainless steel pins
- Aluminum alternate pins
- 1.3/1.35 polyester foam
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative purge body
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) purge body
- GORE-TEX membrane purge vent
- Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A purge O-ring
- Lid depth: 2"
- Bottom depth: 4"
- Total depth: 6"
- Interior volume: 1.89 cu ft
- Weight without foam: 18 lbs
- Weight with foam: 20 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 140° F
- Minimum temperature: -20° F
- MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C certified