Men's Propper ICE Polos
Item #: F534172615
Stay comfortable, dry and cool on or off-duty with the Propper I.C.E. Polo. This advanced shirt utilizes a 6-channel wicking fiber that dries 30 percent faster than traditional polyester and 125 percent faster than cotton. Plus, this technology is engineered directly into the fabric, meaning it will never wash out. Gusseted mesh underarms provide a full range of motion and enhance ventilation to help give you a professional look even in the hottest weather. This shirt doesn't skimp on special features such as wrinkle, fade and shrink resistance, Teflon treatment for additional protection against stains, mic clips on the shoulders and hidden collar stays for a professional silhouette. For a clean look with advanced comfort and performance technology, you can't go wrong with a Propper I.C.E Polo.
Features of Men's Propper ICE Polos
- 6.8 oz 94% polyester / 6% spandex interlock
- Fabric wicks moisture and dries 30% faster than traditional polyester and 125% faster than cotton
- Resists fading, shrinking and wrinkling
- Concealed collar stays
- Low profile
- Breathable mesh underarm is gusseted for a full range of motion
- Extended length allows for tucking into pants
- Sunglasses clip can be found under the placket
- Both shoulders feature a mic clip
- Left shoulder has a two-channel pen pocket
|Neck||13 - 13.5||14 - 14.5||15 - 15.5||16 - 16.5||17 - 17.5||18 - 18.5||19 - 19.5||20 - 20.5||21 - 21.5||22 - 22.5||23 - 23.5||24 - 24.5|
|Chest||30 - 32||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52||54 - 56||58 - 60||62 - 64||66 - 68||70 - 72||74 - 76|
|Sleeve||32 - 32.5||33 - 33.5||34 - 34.5||35 - 35.5||36 - 36.5||37 - 37.5||38 - 38.5||39 - 39.5||39 - 39.5||39 - 39.5||39 - 39.5||39 - 39.5|
NECK: Using a measuring tape, measure at base of the thickest part of your neck.
SLEEVE: Start at center back of neck and measure across shoulder to elbow and down to wrist.
CHEST: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
166 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com