Reebok 8" Spearhead
There’s no substitute for quality footwear in the field. The Reebok Spearhead is designed for outstanding reliability and performance in hot weather conditions. This boot has an eight inch height to help prevent ankle injuries and conform to uniform requirements. The 1000D cordura nylon construction is highly breathable and provides temperature and moisture management. These soft-toe boots also feature NATO speed laces, a removable EVA cushioned insert, and integrated drain vents for optimal dryness and comfort. They meet ASTM F2892 electric hazard specifications and are compliant with AR670-1 uniform standards. Featuring uppers built from suede leather and ballistic nylon, the Reebok Spearhead boots are rugged and ready to guard your feet against the threats in your environment. The Vibram crossbow outsole has multi-directional prominent lugs for aggressive traction in all weather conditions. These boots are the perfect defense against metal chips in addition to heat and slip hazards. They are even tough against chemicals and abrasions, allowing you to proceed with maximum confidence. When you’re serving in the most demanding kinds of environments, your footwear must be chosen carefully so you can perform at your best. The Reebok Spearhead boots are engineered to perform and built to last.
- Height: 8"
- Upper: Leather and Cordura
- Midsole: Polyurethane (PU)
- Outsole: Vibram
- Insole: Removable EVA cushion
- Soft toe AR 670-1 compliant boot
- Injected EVA cushioned insert is removable for custom comfort
- Vibram cross-bow rubber outsole ensures stability
- Hot weather boots feature integrated drainage vents to keep feet dry
- Uppers made from ballistic nylon and suede leather materials
- Provides defense against chips, slips, heat, abrasions, chemicals, and oil hazards
- NATO lacing system is efficient and provides extra-reliable performance
- 8 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 EH rated