Men's Reebok 8" Strikepoint Boots
Item #: CM8940
The Reebok Strikepoint U.S. is the ultimate in lightweight tactical performance, weighing in at approximately 19.0 ounces per boot. The Vibram TC4+ rubber outsole provides rugged industrial-strength abrasion resistance for long wear and exceptional traction. The polyurethane midsole and footbed offers excellent shock absorption for comfort when carrying heavy loads, and excellent flexibility for maneuvering and quick transitions. With a coyote brown genuine cattlehide leather and 1000D Cordura upper, the Strikepoint U.S. boot is AR670-1 compliant and authorized for wear with OCP uniform. Made in USA and Berry Amendment Compliant.
Features of Men's Reebok 8" Strikepoint Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- Genuine Cattlehide Leather: Comfortable, breathable, durable, and abrasion resistant
- 1000D Cordura Nylon: Lightweight abrasion resistance with exceptional breathability
- Polyurethane Midsole and Footbed: Provides shock absorption and flexibility for quick maneuvers
- Vibram TC4+ Outsole: Aggressive traction, industrial durability, with a 90 degree heel for stopping power
- Made in USA: 100% Made in America and Berry Amendment Compliant
- Ultra-Light Design: Weighs in at approximately 19 ounces
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Slip Resistant
|US||UK Sizes||Euro Sizes||Foot Length|
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from TacticalGear.com