Revision Military Shadowstrike Ballistic Sunglasses - Essential Kit
Item #: 4-0750-0104
SHADOWSTRIKE SUNGLASSES have a sharp, geometrical wraparound design that provides unobstructed field-of-vision and ballistic protection for fast-paced tactical, special ops, and military operations. Angular frames and a tighter curvature give this line a distinctive look while maximizing protection – fitting squarely, securely, and comfortably at all times. With optical-grade, polycarbonate lenses, ShadowStrike sunglasses provide the impact resistance Revision eyewear is known for, exceeding U.S. military eyewear ballistic requirements. ShadowStrike sunglasses feature a novel nosepiece mechanism that makes changing out the dual lenses quick and easy. And, this eyewear provides ultraviolet protection and has Revision’s OcuMax® coating, preventing the close-fit sunglasses from fogging in the heat of the mission.
Features of Revision Military Shadowstrike Ballistic Sunglasses - Essential Kit
- Weight: 40 grams
- MIL-PRF-32432A clause 126.96.36.199 Ballistic fragmentation characteristics Class 1 spectacles
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 clause 6 Impact-Rated Protector Requirements (Z87+)
- EN 166 clause 7.3.4 Protection against high speed particles at extremes of temperature (FT)
- Maintains clarity in extreme conditions
- Lasts 10-20 times longer than competing anti-fog solutions
- Anti-Scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside
- ANTI-FOG TEST: EN166, Clause 7.3.2 – Eyewear must remain fog free for a minimum of 8 seconds at 50ºC
- EN 166: Revision’s Ocumax Plus coating drastically exceeds the 8-second industry standard for anti-fog protection (EN 166, Clause 7.3.2), remaining fog free for over 100 seconds when exposed to a constant heat of 50°C
- Lenses are made of indestructible, optical-grade polycarbonate and can be inter-changed quickly for different light conditions and environments – all providing 100% UV-A-B-C protection
- CLEAR – Maximize light transmittance. Use indoors or at night.
- SMOKE – Reduce extreme glare and squinting. Use outdoors or in bright conditions.
- HIGH-CONTRAST YELLOW – Provide crisp definition in low-light conditions. Use during dull, cloudy or hazy conditions.
- HIGH-CONTRAST VERMILLION – Provide excellent color recognition and depth perception. Use in bright and cloudy conditions to reduce glare.
- POLARIZED – Provides minimal light transmittance while reducing surface reflections and glare.
- PHOTOCHROMIC – Automatically adjusts to light conditions to provide a clear lens in low/overcast light and a solar tint in bright, sunlit conditions.
- MIDNIGHT MIRROR – Two way lens pane has flawless optics with a mirror-light outer sheen concealing the user’s eyes.
- SILVER MIRROR – Has a reflective style that conceals the user’s eyes. Laser and other specialty lenses available by special order
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact