Revision Military SnowHawk Deluxe Kit - Goggle Only
Item #: 4-0101-0007
Revison's SNOWHAWK COLD WEATHER GOGGLE SYSTEM is a full coverage ballistic goggle with leading OcuMax anti-fog performance and dualpane thermal lenses for operations in the most unforgiving, extreme cold environments. The SnowHawk goggle is a key component of the Gryphon ecosystem - which provides seamless integration between your eyepro and face covering - and features GrypMag technology. With GrypMag technology, we have integrated Anon’s MFI (Magnetic Face Integration) solution into an interchangeable system that integrates protective eyewear and headwear. Built-in magnetic attachment points in the goggle frame and headwear give you the ability to quickly connect them together, protecting you from the elements.
Features of Revision Military SnowHawk Deluxe Kit - Goggle Only
- Weight: 174 grams
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 clause 6 Impact-Rated Protector Requirements (Z87+)
- STANAG 2920 (Edition 2) V50 = 856 ft/s (261 m/s)
- EN 166 clause 7.3.4 Protection against high speed particles at extremes of temperature (FT)
- Maintains clarity in extreme conditions
- Lasts 10-20 times longer than competing anti-fog solutions
- Anti-Scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside
- ANTI-FOG TEST: EN166, Clause 7.3.2 – Eyewear must remain fog free for a minimum of 8 seconds at 50ºC
- EN 166: Revision’s Ocumax coating drastically exceeds the 8-second industry standard for anti-fog protection (EN 166, Clause 7.3.2), remaining fog free for over 100 seconds when exposed to a constant heat of 50°C.
- CLEAR – Maximize light transmittance. Use indoors or at night.
- SMOKE – Reduce extreme glare and squinting. Use outdoors or in bright conditions.
- HIGH-CONTRAST YELLOW – Provide crisp definition in low-light conditions. Use during dull, cloudy or hazy conditions.
- HIGH-CONTRAST VERMILLION – Provide excellent color recognition and depth perception. Use in bright and cloudy conditions to reduce glare.
- I-VIS CLARA – Brings out color definition and contrast in areas of white, gray, and blue found in snowy wooded areas, rocks and mountains.
- I-VIS UMBRA – Brings out color contrast in overcast, snow-covered scenes that are dominated by whites and grays found in snowy wooded areas, rocks, and mountains
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact