Revision Military SnowHawk Essential Kit- Google Only
Item #: 4-0101-0016
Revison's SNOWHAWK COLD WEATHER GOGGLE SYSTEM is a full coverage ballistic goggle with leading OcuMax anti-fog performance and dualpane thermal lenses for operations in the most unforgiving, extreme cold environments. The SnowHawk goggle is a key component of the Gryphon ecosystem - which provides seamless integration between your eyepro and face covering - and features GrypMag technology. With GrypMag technology, we have integrated Anon’s MFI (Magnetic Face Integration) solution into an interchangeable system that integrates protective eyewear and headwear. Built-in magnetic attachment points in the goggle frame and headwear give you the ability to quickly connect them together, protecting you from the elements.
Features of Revision Military SnowHawk Essential Kit- Google Only
- Alto: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Suited to dry, high-altitude environments dominated by grays, tans, and blues such as those found in northern Afghanistan / LENS PERFORMANCE: Brings out differences in prevalent landscape colors to help troops read terrain and notice foreign objects, roads, and people
- Umbra: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Modeled for use in areas like northern Europe, Scandinavia, the Baltics, and Poland / LENS PERFORMANCE: Brings out color contrast in overcast, snow-covered scenes that are dominated by whites and grays found in snowy wooded areas, rocks, and mountains. This lens will help soldiers better see the undulations of snowpack, identify recently covered tracks, estimate distances, and makes man-made structures, vehicles, and people stand out
- Clara: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Modeled for use in areas like northern Europe, Scandinavia, the Baltics, and Poland / LENS PERFORMANCE: Brings out color definition and contrast in areas of white, gray, and blue found in snowy wooded areas, rocks, and mountains. This lens will help soldiers better see the undulations of snowpack, identify recently covered tracks, estimate distances, and makes unnatural objects stand out
- Aros: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Developed for typical desert environments with browns, tans, small terrain changes and low rocks, shrubs and minimal plant life / LENS PERFORMANCE: Brings out differences between similar shades of brown, tan, yellow, and orange colors while making man-made structures and objects stand out
- Cano: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Modeled for dense, lush foliage including trees, rocky areas, and limited sky visibility through the canopy / LENS PERFORMANCE: VLT is maximized for this lens since operations will be conducted in densely forested areas where the canopy heavily shades the terrain. Foreign objects will stand out, as will differences in the foreground
- Verso: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Our most technically complex lens designed to thrive in the widest range of environments and settings / LENS PERFORMANCE: Excels at separating colors, expanding the volume of color visible to the soldier in many environments. If the soldier is unsure of the mission profile, this is the lens to use
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact