Revision Military StingerHawk Eyewear - Basic Kit
Item #: 4-0152-9549
When you’re in the field, your brain is constantly working: identifying threats, making quick decisions, and taking decisive action. No matter where you are in the world you need all your senses to be working in peak form. While it would make sense for your eyewear to be adaptable to each of these environments, most protective lenses leave all the work to your eyes and brain to adapt, leading to eye fatigue. That’s why Revision developed their new I-Vis lens technology. Using artificial intelligence, they are able to quickly determine the best lens color for each environment based on the color palette of the location along with the prospective light conditions. The result is a system of lenses that allow you to experience greater color depth in a given environment versus the naked eye. This greater color perception provides faster recognition of threats, both static and active. For example, a soldier using the environmentally appropriate lens is more likely to notice the difference between two shades of brown that indicates the disturbed earth around a buried IED, or it will make a trigger wire stand out from background colors more readily.
Features of Revision Military StingerHawk Eyewear - Basic Kit
- Alto: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Suited to dry, high-altitude environments dominated by grays, tans, and blues such as those found in northern Afghanistan / LENS PERFORMANCE: Brings out differences in prevalent landscape colors to help troops read terrain and notice foreign objects, roads, and people
- Umbra: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Modeled for use in areas like northern Europe, Scandinavia, the Baltics, and Poland / LENS PERFORMANCE: Brings out color contrast in overcast, snow-covered scenes that are dominated by whites and grays found in snowy wooded areas, rocks, and mountains. This lens will help soldiers better see the undulations of snowpack, identify recently covered tracks, estimate distances, and makes man-made structures, vehicles, and people stand out
- Clara: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Modeled for use in areas like northern Europe, Scandinavia, the Baltics, and Poland / LENS PERFORMANCE: Brings out color definition and contrast in areas of white, gray, and blue found in snowy wooded areas, rocks, and mountains. This lens will help soldiers better see the undulations of snowpack, identify recently covered tracks, estimate distances, and makes unnatural objects stand out
- Aros: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Developed for typical desert environments with browns, tans, small terrain changes and low rocks, shrubs and minimal plant life / LENS PERFORMANCE: Brings out differences between similar shades of brown, tan, yellow, and orange colors while making man-made structures and objects stand out
- Cano: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Modeled for dense, lush foliage including trees, rocky areas, and limited sky visibility through the canopy / LENS PERFORMANCE: VLT is maximized for this lens since operations will be conducted in densely forested areas where the canopy heavily shades the terrain. Foreign objects will stand out, as will differences in the foreground
- Verso: GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Our most technically complex lens designed to thrive in the widest range of environments and settings / LENS PERFORMANCE: Excels at separating colors, expanding the volume of color visible to the soldier in many environments. If the soldier is unsure of the mission profile, this is the lens to use
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact