Revision Military StingerHawk Shooters Kit Deluxe
Item #: 4-0152-0000
Designed to complement a variety of Armed Forces' helmets, the Revision Military StingerHawk, an ultra-lightweight spectacle, features a compact, low-profile design that delivers on comfort without compromising performance. Contemporary styling meets Revision-trusted ballistic protection and delivers flawless optics and full side impact protection. Guaranteeing comfort and equipment compatibility due to its lean, ergonomic arms, the StingerHawk also has 100% UV-A-B-C protection built into its high-performance, scratch-resistant, best-in-class anti-fog lens. The StingerHawk spectacle system optimizes style, weight, ballistic protection and optical performance. The StingerHawk has been through rigorous rounds of simulated and physical testing to ensure the highest level of performance and protection.
Features of Revision Military StingerHawk Shooters Kit Deluxe
- Sleek, low profile design
- Rugged durability that performs and protects through all the rigors of combat
- Lightweight at just 1.13 oz.
- Precision manufactured lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side impact protection and anti-fog performance
- Interchangeable lenses made of indestructible optical grade polycarbonate
- 100% protection from UV-A-B-C rays
- Compact, low profile design with unrestricted field-of-view fits comfortably with a variety of Armed Forces’ helmets
- A high performance OcuMax scratch-resistant coating on the outside and an anti-fog coating on the inside delivers a lens that resists a wide variety of chemicals, including DEET
- CE certified in accordance with En 166, EN 170 and En 172
- Certified ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard
- High velocity impact performance of the StingerHawk System is 3-times greater than required by EN166 Clause 7.2.2 and ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Meets U.S. military eyewear ballistic impact resistance requirements (MIL-PRF-31013, clause 22.214.171.124 and MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10)
- Comes with black frame, clear, solar and vermillion high-contrast lenses, head strap, microfiber pouch and case with belt clip
- High-contrast lenses not approved for U.S. military use
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact