Men's Rocky 8" S2V 400G Boots
Item #: FQ00104-1
The Rocky 8" S2V is a versatile military boot suited for any occupation. The high-walled Vibram outsole can handle rough terrain with superior grip and is stitched all the way to the top to provide critical ankle support when performing strenuous actions. A waterproof liner repels moisture and wicks away excess sweat to keep feet cool and dry. The Aegis antimicrobial shield prevents odor-causing bacterial growth and Thinsulate insulation retains heat for warmth and comfort in colder climates. This boot is GSA-approved and PTFE-coated for flame-resistance, which makes it ideal for first responders and rescue teams alike. A fiberglass shank and lycra tongue provide added comfort for long days on the job.
Features of Men's Rocky 8" S2V 400G Boots
- Height: 8"
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Lycra Tongue
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Fiberglass shank
- GSA-approved item
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Weight: 5.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- 400 grams of thermal insulation
- Berry Compliant Waterproofing
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
|U.S. & Canada||Europe||Mexico||Japan||U.K.|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
4 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from