Men's Rocky Alpha Force Side-Zip Composite Toe Boots
Item #: RKD0059
The Rocky Alpha Force is a boot built to work as hard as you. When the job gets tough, these 8-inch composite toe boots can handle whatever is thrown their way. These boots feature a composite toe cap and meet the highest ASTM F2413-05 Protective Toe footwear standards for impact and compression resistance. Constructed with a special oil and slip resistant RigiTrac molded EVA and rubber outsole, these soles really grip the terrain to help you maintain your footing. Comfort is key when you work long days on your feet. These boots feature the Rocky Air-Port footbed, which is a high performance, cushioning and comfortable footbed that circulates air with every step. This footbed is molded from durable PU so it won't break down or lose its shape over time. Slide in and out of these boots with ease with a heavy-duty inside zipper featuring a hook and loop security closure. If you're looking for a boot that can keep up with you, the Rocky Alpha Force is perfect for the job.
Features of Men's Rocky Alpha Force Side-Zip Composite Toe Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- Airport Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- Light and flexible cement construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil and Slip-Resistant RigiTrac molded EVA / rubber outsole
- Heavy-duty YKK side zipper
- Full Grain Flesh Out Leather with 900 Denier Nylon
|US Men's||US Women's||UK||EUR||CM|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
11 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com