Men's Rocky S2V Enhanced Jungle Boot
Item #: RKC071
The Rocky S2V Enhanced Jungle Boot is a Coyote Brown military boot made in the USA, Berry-Compliant, uniform-compliant (AR 670-1) and GSA-approved. This is in addition to other great performance and comfort features that support you and your mission. This jungle boot is puncture-resistant to protect you from stepping on sharp objects. Roll-Stop Ankle Stability reduces injuries by preventing ankle roll while running on uneven terrain and on long marches. Your duties can take you through wet, swampy conditions. Avoid wet environment injuries with Advanced S2V Sieve technology from Rocky. It circulates air in and water out as you step. The Rocky S2V Enhanced Jungle Boot is made using American flesh-out cattle hide leather and 1000D CORDURA; it resists items that could tear at your boot. It has an increased lug depth and breasted heel will increase your footing. This eight-inch combat boot, has a proprietary high-walled Vibram sole that's high-quality and long-lasting. It's both stitched and cemented to the upper so this boot will stay together for the long haul. You get speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks to get your boot on quickly and securely.
Features of Men's Rocky S2V Enhanced Jungle Boot
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- Air-port cushion footbed circulates air with every step
- Berry compliant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- Speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability;
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched and cemented to the upper
- CORDURA tongue
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
|US Men's||US Women's||UK||EUR||CM|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
3 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com