Streamlight PolyTac 90 LED Compact Right Angle
The Streamlight PolyTac 90 LED Compact Right Angle is an extremely bright light capable of attaching onto turn-out gear, ACH or the new elastic head strap. With a maximum beam output of 170 lumens on high and LED Solid State Power Regulation, this light produces a bright, consistent beam throughout the life of the battery. This light is housed in incredibly strong nylon polymer and uses an IPX7-rated design that is waterproof to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. Featuring a clip that is completely removable, reversible and rotatable, this light mounts in a wide range of positions, while the integrated carabiner style D-ring allows for numerous attachment methods.
Features of Streamlight PolyTac 90 LED Compact Right Angle
- Height: 5.22"
- Body diameter: 1"
- Head diameter: 1.25"
- Weight with batteries: 4.1 oz.
- High setting: Up to 3.45 hours run time, 7,000 candela peak beam intensity, 170 lumens
- Low setting: Up to 29 hours run time, 700 candela peak beam intensity, 17 lumens
- IPX7-rated design makes this light waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- O-ring sealed
- 1m impact resistance tested
- C4 LED technology with a lifetime of 50,000 hours
- Carabiner style D-ring allows for a wide range of attachment capabilities
- LED Solid State Power Regulations ensures consistent light output throughout life of the battery
- Completely removable/rotatable/reversible clip allows light to be mounted in a variety of ways
- 90 degree head
- Gear keeper option with tether uses a spectra nylon line with a 36" extension and 6 oz. retraction force
- Serialized to ensure positive identification
- Powered with two 3 volt CR 123A lithium batteries with a ten year shelf life