Streamlight Portable Scene Light
Item #: 45670
Designed to provide enhanced work area visibility and peripheral illumination, the Streamlight Portable Scene Light is ultra-bright and easily transported. At its highest setting, it produces a powerful 5,300-lumen beam of light that can be seen at 410 meters and takes only 30 seconds to start up. Three levels of light are accessible via the simple switch system. There is an additional toggle switch for alternating between internal battery power and a 12-volt DC power source. The high-impact thermoplastic housing can handle abuse in any situation and the unbreakable polycarbonate lens has a scratch-resistant coating and is weatherproof. Signature C4 LED technology produces the brightest, high-intensity light, and is coupled with Streamlight's unique parabolic reflector to pierce the darkness for maximum illumination.
Features of Streamlight Portable Scene Light
- Length: 22"
- Body width: 6.5"
- Overall height: 11"
- Head diameter: 6.7"
- Weight with batteries: 400 oz.
- High-impact thermoplastic housing
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with weatherproofing and scratch resistance
- O-ring sealed construction
- High Lumen (HL) head for maximum illumination
- Six C4 LEDs and Streamlight-engineered wide-pattern reflectors
- Two beam widths
- Three light output intensities
- High 5,300-lumen setting with 4 hour run time visible at 410 m
- Medium 2,500-lumen setting with 9 hour run time visible at 292 m
- Low 1,300-lumen setting with 18 hour run time visible at 215 m
- Battery selector toggle switch and red low battery warning indicator
- 90-degree swivel for beam allocation
- 72" extendable pole
- Zero-maintenance 12V, 7.2Ah sealed lead acid batteries are rechargeable up to 500 times
- 12V DC and 120V AC chargers included