Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2
Built specifically for long rifles, the Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 provides bright, powerful light in a machined aircraft aluminum body. This light uses a rail grip clamp system to mount directly to Picatinny rails without the use of tools or putting your hands in front of the muzzle. C4 LED technology and an engineered optic work to produce a concentrated beam of light with three different lighting modes plus a strobe setting, providing the appropriate amount of illumination for any situation. The high mode has an output of 625 lumens, and the low mode boasts an impressive 21-hour runtime. Simply select your mode with the three-position programmable mode selector switch and be prepared for operating in dark conditions. Durable and easy to use, this light is a perfect attachment for long rails.
Features of Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2
- Length: 5"
- Weight (with batteries): 5 oz.
- Height: 1.50"
- Width: 1.20"
- Made from anodized machined aircraft aluminum
- Impact-resistant, high-temperature, shock-mounted Borofloat glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- High mode: 625 lumens, 22,000 candela, 297 m beam, 2-hour runtime
- Low mode: 60 lumens, 2,000 candela, 89 m beam, 21-hour runtime
- Strobe function runs up to 2.75 hours; great for signaling or disorienting opponents
- Three position programmable mode selector switch (select form high/strobe, high only, low/high)
- Light powered with C4 LED technology that is impervious to shock and has a lifetime of 50,000 hours
- Operating temperature: -40 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Engineered optic creates a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Remote pressure switch provides "constant on" and momentary operation
- Rail grip clamp system easily attaches and detaches without the use of tools or putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Directly mounts to handguns with MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps your hands away from the muzzle when attaching and detaching
- IPX7 waterproof up to 1 meter for 30 minutes (with standard button switch)
- IPX4 water-resistant (with remote pressure switch)
- Powered with two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Remote retaining clips, remote pressure switch, push-button tailcap switch, double-sided tape and zip ties included