Streamlight Sidewinder Rescue
Item #: 14065
Lightweight and compact in design, the Streamlight Sidewinder Rescue uses a variety of color LEDs to produce a wide range of light to fit your given situation. These LEDs give you all of the colors you need for a distress marker without the use of filters than can break or get misplaced. Built in an extremely tough nylon case with a polycarbonate lens, this light is engineered with a 185-degree tilting head to aim the beam exactly where you need it. A "slide-in-place" diffuser is compatible with any LED color and creates omnidirectional light at all angles. The aluminum plate provides a flat surface for a hook field, allowing this light to be attached to a helmet for hands-free illumination.
Features of Streamlight Sidewinder Rescue
- Length: 2.34"
- Weight: 4.38 oz.
- Width: 1.08"
- Depth: 4.65"
- White C4 LED runtime: 5 hours 30 minutes on high, 45 hours on medium 1, 11 hours on medium 2, 100+ hours on low, 10 hours on strobe
- 5mm IR LED runtime: 24 hours on high, 140 hours on medium 1, 60 hours on medium 2, 200+ hours on low, 40 hours on strobe
- 5 mm Red LED runtime: 24 hours on high, 140 hours on medium 1, 60 hours on medium 2, 200+ hours on low, 40 hours on strobe
- 5 mm Blue LED runtime: 16 hours on high, 100 hours on medium 1, 35 hours on medium 2, 150+ hours on low, 30 hours on strobe
- 5 mm Green LED runtime: 16 hours on high, 100 hours on medium 1, 35 hours on medium 2, 150+ hours on low, 30 hours on strobe
- Lumens: 55 on white, 1 on red, 1.8 on blue, 4.5 on green
- Peak beam intensity (candela): 1,175 on white, 40 on read, 130 on blue, 68 on red
- Beam distance: 69 m on white, 13 m on red, 23 m on blue, 16 m on green
- Wavelength: 880 nm on IR, 630 nm on red, 527 nm on green, 470 nm on blue
- Powered with 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Able to be powered with AA lithium batteries (not included) for extended operation in extreme temperatures
- Tethered battery compartment cap allows batteries to be replaced without losing the cap
- Tactile battery polarity indication on the body allows batteries to be replaced in low-lighting settings
- Battery compartment features cord attachment holes capable of supporting up to 25 lbs. of load
- Head tilts 185 degrees to point the beam where you need it
- LEDs deliver all of the colors needed for a distress maker without the use of filters
- White for bright light, blue to alert friendly forces and distinguishes strobe from ground fire, green to preserve night vision, IR for covert operations
- Electronically regulated illumination output
- Compound on-off mode selector economically separates LED selection functions and on-off-dimming-strobe
- "Slide-in-Place" diffuses is compatible with any LED color for light in all directions
- Diffuser provides omnidirectional light according to CID A-A-59176 (MIL-SPEC MIL-L-38217D)
- Design does not require you to to use separate switching locations on the device
- Rubber dome actuator and 4 position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR LED tactile indicator allows light to be easily operated, even when wearing gloves
- Housed in a strong, high impact nylon case to deliver extreme durability and water resistance
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens treated with a scratch-resistant coating for uncompromised beam
- O-ring and gasket sealed openings
- Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- Multiple orientation impact resistant up to 3 meters
- Aluminum plate creates a flat surface to adhere a hook field for attaching to a helmet
- Matching MOLLE retainer and paracord lanyard included
- IPX7 rated waterproof up to 1 meter for 30 seconds
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
6 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com