Streamlight UltraStinger LED with AC/DC Charger
Item #: 77553
Streamlight's UltraStinger LED is a heavy-duty flashlight that emits a high-power 1,100-lumen beam for full peripheral illumination. It can be adjusted to suit high- and low-light situations, producing three beams, one at 1,100 lumens, one at 350 lumens and one at 90 lumens. The lowest level has a 16-hour runtime but still emits a strong, concentrated beam of light. There is also a strobe setting for signaling and disorientation. C4 LED technology provides maximum illumination for any situation and is shock-resistant as well. This model also features Streamlight's signature Ten-Tap programming, which allows for quick switching between light modes and lets you easily reprogram the light if you aren't happy with the default settings. The aluminum construction is ultra-durable and the polycarbonate lens is both scratch-resistant and unbreakable.
Features of Streamlight UltraStinger LED with AC/DC Charger
- Length: 11.82"
- Head diameter: 2.37"
- Body diameter: 1.19"
- Weight: 19.9 oz.
- 1,100-lumen high setting with 1 hour 30 minute runtime
- 350-lumen medium setting with 4 hour 30 minute runtime
- 90-lumen low setting with 16 hour runtime
- Strobe setting with 3 hour 15 minute runtime
- Anodized machined aircraft aluminum frame
- Non-slip rubberized grip
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Scratch-resistant lens coating
- Ten-Tap programming
- Three-way light level switch
- IPX4 water resistance rating
- C4 LED technology shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Engineered optic for peripheral light
- Impact-resistance tested
- Head-mounted push button switch
- Takes 5-cell, 6 Volt NiMH sub-C battery
- Includes one 120V AC/12V DC charger
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
8 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com