SureFire Compact Scout LED Light
Item #: M300C-Z68-BK
The M300 Mini Scout is a powerful, lightweight weapon-mounted light—powered by a single 123A lithium battery—that features a virtually indestructible LED, which generates 500 lumens of light focused by a TIR lens into a high-intensity beam with plenty of reach for close- to mid-range operations. The rugged M300 easily and securely attaches to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails via its integral thumbscrew clamp and is activated by clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or pressing its pressure-activated tape switch, included on appropriate models. Machined from lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the ultra-compact M300 will withstand the rigors of combat without weighing down your weapon.
Features of SureFire Compact Scout LED Light
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Length: 4.10 inches
- Bezel diameter: 1.125 inches
- Max output (white light): 500 lumens / 1 hour
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MILSTD-1913 rails
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from TacticalGear.com
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from