SureFire G2X Law Enforcement
Item #: G2XLE-BK
SureFire has engineered this unique, upgraded G2X model to provide law enforcement officers with a hard-working flashlight that can meet the rigorous demands of patrol work. Constructed from ultra-durable Nitrolon polymer, the casing contains a nearly indestructible LED, which regulates battery power for maximum beam output. This light features a piercing 400-lumen beam at its highest setting, which can be set to run for a moment or at a constant rate thanks to the dual-output switch located at the tailcap for convenience. The 15-lumen low beam has an impressive 45-hour runtime for long shifts when constant lighting is critical. This lightweight, functional flashlight has a long-reaching beam that also provides peripheral illumination, essential to officers on patrol who need an added tactical advantage.
Features of SureFire G2X Law Enforcement
- Length: 5.2"
- Weight: 4.4 oz.
- Bezel diameter: 1.25"
- Nitrolon polymer body
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized bezel
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- 1.25 hour runtime on high setting
- 45 hour runtime on low setting
- 400-lumen high beam
- 15-lumen low beam
- Dual-output tailcap switch for quick light selection
- Momentary-on high, constant-on high, and low levels
- Virtually indestructible LED for power regulation
- Light-optimizing parabolic reflector
- Takes two 123A lithium batteries (included)
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
10 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from