The Surefire Titan keychain light provides a lightweight, durable flashlight that you can keep on you at all times. Choose from two different output levels (high for maximum beam intensity and low for extended run time) by simply twisting the head. The body is made with a military specification Type III finish to protect the keychain from wear and damage and the matte coating reduces reflection, making this device useful for military and law enforcement operations. At only three inches long and just one ounce in weight, this keychain is extremely portable and lightweight, making it a great addition to your duty belt, combat kit or everyday carry needs.
Features of Surefire Titan
- Length: 3"
- Diameter: 0.58"
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Run Time: 30 minutes on high, 2 hours on low
- Lumens: 125 on high, 15 on low
- Beam Distance: Maximum 43 m
- Peak Beam Intensity: Maximum 450 candela
- High output level for maximum beam intensity and low output level for extended run time
- MaxVision Beam for a broad light perfectly dispensed at all angles
- Head turns counterclockwise to switch output levels
- Stainless steel keyring on the tailcap
- Mil-Spec Type III anodized finish resists wear and corrosion along the surface
- Matte finish minimizes the reflective surface
- Aluminum body
- Runs on one rechargeable AAA NiMH battery (included) or one AAA alkaline battery (not included)
- NiMH battery charger not included