Men's Tactical Research 7" Ultralight Tactical Boots
Item #: TR1040-T
An ultralight tactical boot, the 10-40 Series is engineered to provide maximum comfort and support without the weight of standard duty boots. At the core of the new series is the PTO orthotic footbed; a proprietary, load-bearing removable insert that uniquely combines the benefits of shock absorbing foam with superior arch support. The 10-40 Series is the new benchmark for light, fast, engineered tactical boots.
Features of Men's Tactical Research 7" Ultralight Tactical Boots
- Height: 7"
- Upper: 100% textile with an abrasion-resistant TPU toe cap for added protection
- Midsole: Shock absorbing EVA
- Outsole: Dual density nitrile rubber that is non-marking, slip-resistant, and oil resistant
- Insole: PTO (Power Take Off) removable load-bearing orthotic footbed
- Molded TPU heel stabilizer
- Athletic-style "ghilly" lacing system
- Highly breathable mesh side panels
- Moisture wicking lining
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Belleville boots tend to run a full size large. We recommend ordering a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9. Women's boots run true to size.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women’s sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
2 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from