Tactical Research Mini-Mil
Craving that barefoot feel even in your duty boot? The Tactical Research Mini-Mil delivers. Lace into these unlined flesh-out leather and Cordura nylon boots for a barely-there feel without fearing injury. The Mini-Mil has an athletic, minimalist design with a 5-mm differential between the heel and forefoot, ideal for any high-mobility job. The padded achilles support and compression-molded EVA midsole cushion all the right places. The exclusive Vibram Taurus outsole is oil-resistant, slip-resistant and up for anything. Its micro-lugs shed mud and debris with ease. The lightweight nature of this minimalistic boot is a perfect match for any athletic operator.
Features of Tactical Research Mini-Mil
- Height: 8"
- Upper: Flesh-out leather and 1000 denier Cordura nylon upper
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Single-density molded EVA insole
- Exclusive oil-resistant and slip-resistant Vibram Taurus rubber outsole
- 5-mm differential between heel and forefoot
- Unlined upper for extreme breathability
- Double-stitched and triple-stitched seams
- Cushioned achilles support
- Pull loop for easy pull-on, pull-off