Thorogood 10" Softstreets Wellington Steel Toe
Designed for functional comfort and underfoot support, the Thorogood 10" SoftStreets Wellington ST is a supremely durable boot, which features a full-grain leather and 1000-denier Cordura Shaft upper for maximum environmental and workplace protection. An ideal slip-on work boot, it is built with a direct-injection construction method and operates on a SoftStreets dual-density polyurethane outsole, which provides optimal traction on any surface. The removable dual-density polyurethane Shock Zone footbed reduces overall foot strike pressure and prevents accidental injuries when running or performing strenuous actions. There is an engineered composite shank between the outsole and midsole for superior torsional rigidity and heel security. This model also feature a safety steel toe and is electrical hazard rated.
Features of Thorogood 10" Softstreets Wellington Steel Toe
- Height: 10"
- Direct-injection construction
- Full-grain leather and 1000-denier Cordura Shaft upper
- SoftStreets dual-density polyurethane outsole
- Removable dual-density polyurethane Shock Zone footbed
- Engineered composite shank
- Comfort weave lining
- ASTM F 2413-05 M/I/75/C/75 steel toe
- Tested for and meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard
- EH rated
- Made in USA