Men's TRU-SPEC 24-7 Series Ascent Tactical Pants
Item #: 1037
The 24-7 Series Ascent Tactical Pants are built to keep operators comfortable in the line of duty. These pants are made with ripstop fabric and treated with Teflon coating to resist stains and maintain a sharp look without hindering movement or performance. These pants feature a low-profile design with tons of storage, including front utility pockets that can hold a flashlight or knife, inset cargo pockets and easy-access pockets behind the cargo pockets that can fit most cell phones. The badge holder on the front loop also can be used as a small concealed pocket. Constructed with a comfort slider waistband, gusseted crotch and reinforced knees, these tactical pants allow for unrestricted range of movement and can hold up to the demands of your job.
Features of Men's TRU-SPEC 24-7 Series Ascent Tactical Pants
- 6.5 oz.
- 80% polyester / 20% cotton micro ripstop fabric
- 2" wide belt loops with 2 ½" wide openings
- Reinforced 2 ½" wide front utility pocket for knives and flashlights
- Inset cargo pockets
- Reinforced knees with internal knee pockets for use with optional knee pads
- TRU-SPEC prym snap with YKK brass zipper
- Comfort slider waistband construction eliminates the need for adjustable side tabs or gathered elastic
- Gusseted crotch
- Front loop features a badge holder that can be used as a small concealed pocket
- Each cargo pocket has an easy access pocket behind it to accommodate most cell phones
Garment Inseam Measurements: Short: 30" Regular: 32" Long: 34" Unhemmed: 37"
Note: these measurements have a tolerance of +/- 1/2 inch and are designed to sit lower than the natural waist.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
64 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com