Men's TRU-SPEC Cotton / Poly Twill BDU Pants
Item #: 1732
The BDU is a classic among military clothing styles, gaining popularity as law enforcement apparel and with hunters and others who spend time in the field. These combat-tested pants give the wearer the essential features and options to get the job done, whether it’s a short hike or a tactical operation. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular trousers served well into the mid-2000s and remain popular with many tactical cargo pants users. TRU-SPEC BDU pants are built to U.S. specification MIL-T-44047E n a variety of fabrics, colors and camo patterns.
Features of Men's TRU-SPEC Cotton / Poly Twill BDU Pants
- Fabric: 65 / 35 Cotton Polyester Vat Twill
- Two adjustable side tabs secured with four bartacks
- Belt loops with 2¼" wide opening secured with two bartacks
- Four-button fly closure
- Two front slash pockets
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof and fused pocket flaps
- Two bellowed three pleated cargo pockets with drain holes & snag proof and fused button flaps
- Felled inseam, outseam and seat seam
- Reinforced seat & knees
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
|Extra Small||24 - 26|
|Small||28 - 30|
|Medium||32 - 34|
|Large||36 - 38|
|Extra Large||40 - 42|
|2X Large||44 - 46|
|3X Large||48 - 50|
|4X Large||52 - 54|
|5X Large||56 - 58|
Garment Inseam Measurements: Short: 30" Regular: 32" Long: 34" Unhemmed: 37"
Note: these measurements have a tolerance of +/- 1/2 inch and are designed to sit lower than the natural waist.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact