Men's TRU-SPEC Cotton Ripstop BDU Pants
Item #: 1523
For the traditionalist the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid-2000s and remains a popular favorite among many. Built to U.S. specification MIL-T-44047E.
Features of Men's TRU-SPEC Cotton Ripstop BDU Pants
- Two adjustable side tabs secured with four bartacks
- Belt loops with 2¼" wide opening secured with two bartacks
- Four button fly closure
- Two front slash pockets
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof and fused pocket flaps
- Two bellowed three pleated cargo pockets with drain holes & snag proof and fused button flaps
- Felled inseam, out seam and seat seam
- Reinforced seat & knees
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
|Extra Small||24 - 26|
|Small||28 - 30|
|Medium||32 - 34|
|Large||36 - 38|
|Extra Large||40 - 42|
|2X Large||44 - 46|
|3X Large||48 - 50|
|4X Large||52 - 54|
|5X Large||56 - 58|
Garment Inseam Measurements: Short: 30" Regular: 32" Long: 34" Unhemmed: 37"
Note: these measurements have a tolerance of +/- 1/2 inch and are designed to sit lower than the natural waist.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
72 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com