Men's Under Armour Charged Bandit Trek 2 Hiking Boots
Item #: 3024267-001
Features of Men's Under Armour Charged Bandit Trek 2 Hiking Boots
- Height: 5"
- Weight: 11.3 oz.
- Lightweight, engineered mesh upper construction for increased ventilation
- Abrasion-resistant TPU in key areas for added durability
- Higher ankle collar & cushioned tongue for added support & comfort
- Full-length molded sockliner forms to the foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for ultimate responsiveness & durability
- High-abrasion rubber traction outsole for extended durability & grip on the trail
How to Measure:
Under Armour starts with the true foot, which means they measure from heel to toe. That measurement (in centimeters) is then translated into their standard sizes. To find your foot measurement closely trace your entire foot onto a piece of paper and measure from heel to toe. If your measurement is between chart numbers, Under Armour recommend sizing up.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
5 Customer Reviews
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from
Response from TacticalGear.com