Vasque Mantra 2.0 GTX
Delivering the comfort of a running shoe with the protection of a hiking boot, the Vasque Mantra 2.0 GTX is built for everything from short strolls in the park to long expeditions in the woods. Consisting of a durable mesh and nubuck leather upper and a Vibram Nuasi outsole, these boots deliver maximum traction on any surface and protect you from the hazards of the trail. The boots are lined with breathable GORE-TEX for waterproof protection, while a molded polyurethane midsole allows for greater forefoot flexibility to keep you going. A Perpetuum last surrounds the foot for maximum support and comfort on long hikes. Extremely durable and highly comfortable, these boots are ready to tackle any terrain no matter where your hike takes you.
Features of Vasque Mantra 2.0 GTX
- Weight per pair: 37.18 oz.
- Molded polyurethane midsole with a flexible forefoot and increased stability
- 1.8mm nubuck leather and mesh upper is waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Dual density EVA footbed for stability
- Perpetuum last is built to handle long expeditions
- Lined with breathable GORE-TEX for waterproof protection and comfort
- Vibram Nuasi outsole with XSTrek compound for enhanced traction
- Angled, multi-directional lugs for use on uneven terrain
- Speed lacing system for a precise fit