Men's Vertx Canyon Valley Flannel
Item #: VTX1501RVSP
Whether you’re wearing the Canyon Valley Flannel for concealed carry, range days or logrolling you can depend on it for all-day comfort and maximum durability. Now grab your axe! Those trees won’t chop themselves!
Features of Men's Vertx Canyon Valley Flannel
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Drop-back hem maintains belt and back coverage when bending and during strenuous activities
- Pre-shrunk, athletic fit with underarm gussets and angled back yoke provide unrestricted range of motion
- Low-profile hem pockets for weights or other small items
- Faux button-front snap closure allows for quick breakaway and easy clearing
- Four hidden mini stash pockets let you pre-load items up to 2” long
- Two chest pockets with mitered flap for easier access
- Two Napoleon pockets with hook-and-loop closure provide discreet and secure storage of documents and other gear
- Comms loop inside back assists with cord management for headphones and earpieces
- Roll collar with channel for collar stays and other small tools
- Adjustable cuff with faux button-front snap closures
- Stylized seams at shoulder and back yoke
|Extra Small||32 - 36||31|
|Small||38 - 40||33|
|Medium||42 - 44||35|
|Large||46 - 48||36|
|Extra Large||50 - 52||37|
|2X Large||54 - 56||38|
|3X Large||58 - 60||39|
Measure around the fullest part of your chest. keep tape under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
Measure sleeve from collar to wrist. Or select a jacket with a sleeve length you like. Lay it flat and measure from sleeve to cuff.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact